As a SBHC Professional, you will help people with mental, emotional, and behavioral needs learn how to feel better and establish wellness, peace, and balance in their lives. Clients will request appointments via the service that is in place and will be assigned to a practitioner.
Practitioners will assist clients through the process of:
• Diagnosis: Clinical interview via video or in person session to determine diagnostic impressions and treatment recommendations
• Therapy: evidence based psychotherapy via video or in person sessions followed by as needed check-ins.
Practitioners will use valuable previous clinical experience, good judgment, and our clinical guidelines to discern when to refer clients to external resources. Practitioners will collaborate with other SBHC therapists to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions as appropriate.
Our practitioners are supported through: ongoing consultation with other team members; information on the latest research advancements in the field; technical support and clinical protocols; and a receptive environment to provide feedback.
What you’ll do:
• Provide professional telehealth services via the SBHC approved platform with your education, license, experience and public health code (psychology, counseling, social work). This may include, but is not limited to:
• Diagnostic assessment and treatment planning using validated measures and clinical interviewing
• Evidence-based psychotherapy
• Referral, consultation and coordination of care
• Administrative Duties
• Manage your caseload and schedule
• Respond to clients in a timely manner
• Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation using the SBHC EHR system and custom forms
• Consult with supervisor biweekly
• Perform assessment and psychotherapy services using SBHC approved video platform
• Build a strong therapeutic relationship with and provide empathetic, compassionate support to clients
• Provide clients with psychoeducation on diagnosis
• Review client progress using SBHC data
• Uphold the ethical principles of your profession and the values of SBHC
• Refer to and collaborate with external resources when clinically appropriate for the client
• Abide by the SBHC Clinical Protocols and suggest improvements
• Advance your own knowledge of evidence-supported treatments for mental health disorders
• Participate in SBHC support activities, such as consultation, training, and performance reviews
• Provide the SBHC team with your feedback about your experience with SBHC so we can learn from each other while providing a consistently high quality experience for our clients and the SBHC team.
• LPCC licensure
• MA degree or higher from an accredited university in the behavioral and mental health field (e.g., social work, counseling, psychology)
• Full and unrestricted license in good standing to practice in Ohio.
• At least 6 months of relevant supervised experience with evidence-based therapies (e.g., DBT, CBT, REBT, SFBT)
• Knowledge and experience with treating mental health disorders
• Organized, quick and enthusiastic learner, excellent communicator, receptive to feedback, good with time management
• Comfortable and efficient with using technology to communicate
• Have a confidential, private location to work remotely from with reliable internet access
• Ambitious and ready to keep up with a competitive, goal-driven, start-up environment
• Ability to work remotely
• Competitive Compensation
• Administrative and technical support - you focus on the clients, SBHC’s team will focus on the rest
• A fun, supportive, encouraging environment where each other’s successes are celebrated
SBHC is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
If interested, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com